.

.

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Second Witness

I am very "lame" on the computer. After torchering my old one to death, one of my children bought me a new one and another came and set it up for me. They put "lds.org" as my home page. When I got up this morning to study my scriptures, the "home page" had a picture of President Monson talking about "turning towards the temple."
It is difficult to always know if we, in the Dallas 4th RS Presidency, are going in a direction that is important to the each of you and more importantly - to the Lord. When I saw this new "home page" article today, it was like a second witness to me that this is what the Lord wants us to emphasize right now.
The TEMPLE and its importance is always a good thing - I know that. But summers are hard times to schedule things as all of you women have so much going on in your lives.
I felt, again, that real answers are waiting for you and me as we make this Dallas 4th Relief Society Temple day on Tuesday, June 26th, a TOP PRIORITY.
Blessings that are needed, affirmation that is needed, knowledge that is needed, PEACE that is so needed - all waiting for us as we sacrifice our time and set aside our normal routine prepare for this special day of temple worship - together.
Below is a link of the talk given by President Monson from the home page on "lds.org" - it is truly awesome to have the voice of our prophet as a second witness!  The Holy Temple—a Beacon to the World - general-conference

No comments: