.

.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CRAFTS - WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN?

I have had some requests to do a couple of craft classes this summer for a Relief Society Interest Group. What would YOU like to learn or perhaps teach? Have you seen any fun ideas in the craft stores or online? Perhaps your sister or mother is doing something fun in her ward (remember this is how "plastic grapes" swept the church world!). Please share your ideas - I will be happy to organize the event - Just need to know what craft might be worth an evening of your time? Just comment to this blog.

4 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I would love to learn to quilt. I would enjoy learning how to make fun hair accessories for my granddaughters.

barbara said...

I would like to do the fabric pieced together quilt tops like my daughter is doing. I'll ask Jamie if I can show you hers. The back of the quilt is done by machine.

barbara said...

I would like

Just Me said...

I would love to learn how to knit or crochet dish cloths.