.

.

Friday, May 20, 2011

CRAFTERS ALERT ! ! !

Since we are not having a Super Saturday this year, we thought it might be fun to have two Crafter's Interest Groups this summer. The first one in July will be making flowers from organza, tulle and polyester lining material. They are fun and easy. I have included a link where you can see a walk through with organza flower making - and I have already made some beautiful ones with lining fabric and tulle. Check it out with the following link:

http://www.redtedart.com/2011/05/13/how-to-make-organza-flowers

You can make small ones for your daughter or granddaughter for their hair , you can attach them to flip flops, or sandals or slippers. You can make a larger flower you wear on a jacket - or decorate a beautiful package. Only your imagination will limit you.

Comment if you have interest.

3 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love this craft idea and I want to do it ALL!

Katie Petersen said...

I don't know if you will get this since it was posted a while ago, but I love making those flowers and I love crafting! Hopefully I can come to the craft group!

RedTedArt said...

Aah so pleased you made some of these flowers! And thank you for featuring them on your site today!

Happy Crafting!

Maggy
Red Ted Art