.

.

Monday, November 12, 2012

The WHOLE Book!

I happened to see Barbara Doerk at the store today. We talked some about books, as always, as she hosts our monthly Book Club Interest Group at her home. I commented that it was great to read select chapters of JESUS the CHRIST for our December meeting. Then she said, "I am going to read the whole book this time." And then came this very clear thought to me - "I am ALSO going to read the whole book this time!"
I needed this contact today. I needed to hear this idea. I need to read the WHOLE book of "Jesus the Christ" by James Talmadge. I am starting this evening as soon as I finish this blog entry.
I have so many details right now and yet I always make time for the books I want to read - my recreational reading. I do not apologize for that. BUT, I have not read this entire book for many years and it is time for me to immerse myself in His life and His ways.
It will be a little Christmas Gift to myself! Thanks Barbara!

No comments: