.

.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Desire to Share the Gospel

Dear Sisters,

Please, please read chapter 12, "An Enthusiastic Desire to Share the Gospel," from our RS manual. To me this lesson is all about loving ourselves and loving our neighbor. When we love someone else we want to share our knowledge with them as well as our joy. As we live the gospel we feel joy and that ought to be contagious. As I studied missionary work I was very moved by "We Are All Enlisted" an October 2011 talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland in the Priesthood Session of General Conference. This talk inspired me and I felt a lot of happiness. For the first time I felt I desired to serve a mission myself. I wonder if you will feel this way too.

Love,
Shirlee

Click HERE to read Chapter 12 of the George Albert Smith manual.
Click HERE to read the above talk by Elder Holland.

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love any talk by Elder Holland!