.

.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"I Need Light"

About nine years ago, I was diagnosed with wide angle and narrow angle glaucoma. I am receiving all appropriate treatment but in order to see well, I NEED LIGHT. In a way, this has been a blessing - a life lesson for me.
This week I will be teaching the Fast Sunday lesson and it will concern how we can be or become "Daughters of Light".
Please consider all the ways, physically, mentally, emotionally, and most important - spiritually we need "light" in our lives.
And, how do we reflect this light in the lives of those around us?
Let's all read and ponder Matthew 5: 14-16 and how it applies to us today!

1 comment:

Karen Bateman said...

Well Jeanne Grant - you are a "light in my life" - I love discussing the gospel with you, and I love pondering how we work through each stage of life - with our families, and friends. The Holy Ghost certainly sheds light on each of our lives, if we live to have his presence, and also have the ability to recognize his admonitions to each of us.