.

.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting to Know You in 10 Questions

Brenda Petersen




So today we get to know Brenda Petersen better. Brenda and her family moved into ward a few (3 or 4?) months ago. I actually asked her to be spotlighted and received her answers a long time ago. It has just taken me this long to get organized enough to do it. I apologize for how long it has taken me.

I love Brenda. She is warm and welcoming. Plus she always seems to have a big smile on her face. Please make sure to stop and chat with her at church. She's a fun person to get to know.

1.) What do you like to do in your free time? I love to play soccer, read, spend time with my family.

2.) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Okay so I love jamocha almond fudge don't judge me!

3.) Would you ever like to go bungee jumping? Yes but I would pee my pants all the way down. I'm afraid of heights!

4.) What is the first thing you notice about people? Their face!

5.) What is the last movie you watched? Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2

6.) What is the last book you read? Divergent (so stinking good)

7.) What/where is the furthest you have been from home? Germany

8.) What is a special, strange, or secret talent you have? I can put 20 jumbo marshmallows in my mouth (I want to say that I can kick my self in the face, but I tried that and it didn't work)

9.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why did you choose that one? Freeze time

10.) If you could have any job in the world and be amazing at it, what would it be? Soccer Coach.

Thank you so much Brenda for being will to participate.

If you'd like to be feautured in the spotlight posts, just comment below. I love volunteers!

No comments: