.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello Sisters, (Sorry this is all squashed together in one paragraph...for some reason I can't get it to format correctly...) I would like to remind everybody that the Wheat Montana grain, etc. order is due soon. Your money needs to be in the hands of Julie Anschutz in Allen by Monday, April 18th. That means your check should be in the mail ASAP!!! I hope many of you take this opportunity to build your food storage. I've had several people ask me about empty 6 gallon buckets/pails and lids. This company also sells these and Gamma Seals too, so this would be a chance to order some at the same time. Shipping costs for empty buckets/lids and gamma seals will be $2.00 per item and $1.00 per item for bucket openers and oxygen absorber packages. If you're interested in a whole lot of buckets, then I have a more local source where you might could save some money ordering in bulk. If you have any question about the best thing to do, then please get in touch with me. If you are interested in a canning event after ordering wheat/grain in large bags, let me or Cathy Meyer know so we can try to coordinate this. Good Luck! Kim Adair.

No comments: