.

.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting to Know you in 10 Questions #3

Wendie Ke



I am so lucky that I get to visit teach Wendie Ke. She has a sunny bright smile, and a very welcoming personality. I am also glad that my son gets to have her as his nursery teacher. He feels her love for him every Sunday. Here is a little more information on Wendie.



1.) What do you like to do in your free time? Learn something new.

2.) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Caramel.

3.) Would you ever like to go bungee jumping? Yes.

4.) What is the first thing you notice about people? Whether they look ok.

5.) What is the last movie you watched? Tangled.

6.) What is the last book you read? The Bible.

7.) What/where is the furthest you have been from home? America; my hometown is in China.

8.) What is a special, strange, or secret talent you have? I don't know if I have any.

9.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why did you choose that one? I wish I could have the power to convert people to believe in God because they can have eternal salvation and the world will be perfect.

10.) If you could have any job in the world and be amazing at it, what would it be? To be a food taster (Sorry, don't know what to call that position) Go around the world, taste different food from different countries and introduce to people through a TV series.

Thank you so much Wendie for being willing to participate. I would like to add that I think Wendie's special talent is courage, bravery, and strength. I know I could not move to a foreign country, that speaks a foreign language, on my own. I admire her strength and the blessing she is to our ward.

2 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love, love , love this! Thank you for finding out more about Wendie and telling us! I enjoy the questions as they are very interesting too.

Alissa said...

I love doing this. So fun to find out about people. And it doesn't suprise me that Wendie would go bungee jumping. She has such a great spirit of adventure.