.

.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who is Elizabeth Busick?

Grandmother Zimmerman is my first relative to join the church and she holds a special place in my heart. Her post-conversion obsession was family history. She loved her family lines - especially the Honeycutts. When she died and then when my mother died, I took over this line as my personal mission. I felt I knew all the names as far back as we could take it. THEN, I came across Elizabeth Busick. She was listed as the first (brief) wife of one of my "great" uncles. I have only seen her name once. But now I am determined to find out - who is Elizabeth Busick?
THIS SATURDAY, MAY 8TH, FROM 9-1PM AT THE BOWSER BLDG FAMILY HISTORY CENTER!!!!
Let's be curious, instead of afraid or indifferent, of what we do not know.

2 comments:

April said...

Sister Grant,
I'm curious about Elizabeth Busick but have plans already for this Saturday. Will there be a repeat on a different Saturday? Thanks, April

Jeanne Grant said...

April, this is the only Saturday for this event but we are planning other times during the month of May for help- thanks for the interest!