.

.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

LDS Employment Resources

After reading Sonia's entry, I had to add my two cents worth, seeing as I'm a recent employment success story. When I realized I needed to get a job, a very wonderful friend grabbed me and took me straight to the LDS Employment Center. What an amazing resource!!! The missionaries working there are absolutely top notch, and the resources are endless! They offer workshops on several important topics, and networking groups as well. In fact, I was attending one of the employment workshops this week, and when they were showing some of the amazing features of the LDSjobs.org website, by searching for keywords, the perfect job for me appeared, and by Thursday afternoon this week, I had landed it.

If you are looking for work, be sure to spend some time at the LDS Employment Center, and definitely complete your profile on LDSjobs.org. Its important as well to put your full effort in, to receive the blessings in return.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Great success story! Well done on getting your new job Tami!