.

.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting to Know You in 10 Questions

Julie Durrant




We are so lucky to have the new mission President, his wife, and their family in our ward. Lets take a little bit of time to get to know Sister Durrant.

1.) What do you like to do in your free time? I like to read and do family history in my spare time. I also like to play backgammon and rummikub with my children.

2.) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? I'm not much of an ice cream girl but I love donuts, pie, cake and cookies.

3.) Would you ever like to go bungee jumping? No bungee jumping. I get motion sick.

4.) What is the first thing you notice about people? I'm more of a big picture kind of person so I don't really notice details or one specific thing.

5.) What is the last movie you watched? "Sabrina"

6.) What is the last book you read? "The Last Laborer"

7.) What/where is the furthest you have been from home? Hungary

8.) What is a special, strange, or secret talent you have? I have a talent for being happy for other people.

9.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why did you choose that one? I would fly. I love it when I have dreams about flying.

10.) If you could have any job in the world and be amazing at it, what would it be? I would be a mother.

Thank you so much Sister Durrant for being willing to participate in our Blog spotlight. We are so glad to have you and your family in our ward for the next few years.

2 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love learning about Julie Durrant. I feel we are very fortunate to have someone of her strengths to rub shoulders with for a while!

Ruth said...

So glad to have you in our ward Sister Durrant!