.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A New Series

Hi. My name is Alissa John and I am new in the ward. The Relief Society Presidency has asked me to add a special new series of posts to the ward blog. The series will be called "Getting to Know You in 10 Questions," unless someone can think of a better/clever/cuter title (ideas are welcome, please leave them in the comments below). I will ask a different woman from the ward the same 10 questions and then feature those answers, along with a picture of the person, on our lovely, lovely blog. I will do this until I run out of women to ask :)

I decided the first person I should interview would be someone that I will work very closely with for the undetermined future... that's right, you guessed it, my visiting teaching companion. Lets learn a little bit more about Natalie Marstella.




1.) What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to go to my children's activities. I likes to visit with others. I also enjoys sewing and have recently learned to quilt.

2.) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Half Baked by Ben and Jerry's (which is a combination of chocolate chip cookie dough and Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-creams.)

3.) Would you ever like to go bungee jumping?
No! Not into thrill seeking.

4.) What is the first thing you notice about people?
Probably their teeth.

5.) What is the last movie you watched?
The Justin Beiber Movie in 3D, with Taryn (who is her daughter in case you didn't know).

6.) What is the last book you read?
The King's Speech.

7.) Where is the furthest you have been from home?
I WON a trip to London about 10 years ago so my sister and I went to London and Paris. Way fun!!

8.) What is a special, strange, or secret talent you have?
Oh goodness ... Not sure on that one... Maybe talking to people I don't know... Making friends.

9.) If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
I would want to be magic where I could allow myself to be a stay at home mom but make every financial aspect of my life still work out!!

10.) If you could have any job in the world and be amazing at it, what would it be?
Work/own a bakery. I love yummy foods ... Obviously!! :/. Once my kid's are gone I would love to be Ty Pennington and work on Extreme Home Makeover. What a great job to be able to bring such happiness to people's lives!!

Thank you so much Natalie for being willing to participate. If any of YOU readers want to be highlighted please just leave a comment below with your email address and I will get a hold of you.

2 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love Natalie. I love this series! This is just wonderful!!!!!
(AND, she would make a wonderful baker)

Ruth said...

Natalie!!! That's my favorite ice cream too. How have we been friends for this long without finding this out?! Now I know what to get you on a rainy day.