.

.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It Is a MYSTERY!

I went to the Family History Center today and found a mystery! I guess that is the way of families - especially uneducated families with roots in North Carolina. Tami Glatz and Fern Woodbury were there to help us and I love them for this. (Karla Hernandez REALLY needed help - but in a good way.) Anyway, Elizabeth Busick is a name with several origins and most of it guesswork. People have her married to an ancestor of mine but he wasn't old enough - according to my records - to be married. Ruth G. helped me get online with NewFamilySearch - but it just confused me more. This is exactly what I needed to know. As bizarre as this sounds, I needed to know I had to go back to the drawing board with this name and do some old fashioned fact finding with census records etc. Sometimes, we need help to just realize we have to start over again. It is a good thing I love a mystery!

No comments: