.

.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Relief Society Sister Spotlights

So every month we will have a Spotlight for two sisters in the ward, here are October sisters!:


Stephanie Manwaring
What color do you like: Blue!
Favorite food: Crispy Coconut Chicken Salad (from Champps specifically)
Favorite scripture and why: Matthew 5:30 Because it helps me not sin.
 "And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
Favorite hymn: Jesus the very thought of thee
Favorite place to visit: Utah (because my family is there)
Favorite thing about living in Dallas: My Job! I love it! And the Dallas 4th ward of course.
Favorite Ice cream flavor: Chocolate
Favorite time of the year: Fall
Something interesting about yourself: I pass out when I see needles or if I give blood!
 
 
 
 Melanie Jarnagin
What color do you like:
Blue
Favorite food: pasta
Favorite scripture and why:
Matthew 11:28-30. I love the reassurance of this scripture that we don't have to experience anything in this life alone. Christ wants us to come to him with our burdens, we just need to be willing.
Favorite hymn: I believe in Christ
Favorite place to visit:
San Antonio
Favorite thing about living in Dallas: Living close enough to see our families often
Favorite Ice cream flavor: mint chocolate chip
Favorite time of the year: Spring
Something interesting about yourself:
I've made a few wedding cakes.

 

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

GREAT JOB Karen - thank you for this as I love getting to know these women - better!