.

.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Choose to RESOLVE - to read the BOOK of MORMON

Barbara Doerk, our Primary President, has responded to our "Choose to Resolve" post by telling us that the Primary will be reading the Book of Mormon this year. There is a wonderful reading chart in the January 2012 FRIEND. It breaks down the Book of Mormon into 52 weeks of important "golden nuggets" of truth. (Let us know if you would like a copy of it.)
So I have decided that I am going to take the challenge given to our Primary and read along with them. Maybe this is something we can all do together? It would be a wonderful support for them. It will build faith and unity in us. They are our future Priesthood and Relief Society!
This is one resolve that was easy to CHOOSE!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I have made it my goal too Sister Grant! And I love the primary chart. It gives much needed structure to our family scripture time.