.

.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Changing of the Guard

I always feel the Bishop is the Guardian of our ward family. We have had a changing of the Guard. I love Bishop Johnson and have appreciated ALL the support he has given the sisters of this ward. There have been times when he has been on his way back from Russia and he will call me - from the airport - and say, "I am home if you need anything." He has served 5 years - and so has his family! Can we really thank them enough? The neat part of the gospel is, he will always be a Bishop. (ask me why if you have a question about this)
Now we have a new Bishop - James L. Monroe! He has called two new counselors - Marc Pyne (1st) and Ben Stringer (2nd). I totally support them.
No uprisings, no heated debates, no fuss, no loss of strength in our ward - just a changing of the Guard!

No comments: