.

.

Monday, April 27, 2015

"How Do I Develop Christlike Attributes"

Dear Sisters,

On May 3rd Karen Armstrong and I will be teaching a lesson from The Preach My Gospel Manual. The Stake Presidency has requested we read this book 2015. As a Relief Society Presidency we want to contribute to this goal by also teaching from this wonderful book. Sister Marstella has already taught one lesson and will be teaching one more this year. Karen and I will teach “How Do I Develop Christlike Attributes?” (Chapter 6)

We will teach about the attributes of Faith in Jesus Christ, Hope,Charity and Love and Virtue on May 3rd. On June 3rd we will complete the lesson by teaching about Knowledge, Patience, Humility, Diligence and Obedience.

Please read this chapter so you can share your thoughts and feelings during our lesson. We want you to know that we (Natalie, Karen, Lindsey and I love each of each very much and you are in our prayers regularly.

Shirlee and Karen

No comments: