.

.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Visiting and Teaching Each Other...

This week I had my visiting teachers, Sarah Black and Liz Rich, come by for a visit. We three women are different in so many details and this was the first time Liz had been in my home but we chatted as if we had known each other for MANY years. (Of course with Sarah that is true!!)
I had a personal reaffirmation of sisterhood and the value of Visiting Teaching. For many reasons, I do not know if Sarah, Liz, and I would have come together in any other way. Yet there we were, sharing our experiences and testimonies, in a way to touch and positively affect each other.
I had a similar experience in our RS Presidency meeting this week as sometimes we feel the pressure of our callings and start to "melt" and everyone else jumps in to stroke our confidence or ease our burden.
I love this church, this gospel, and my dear sisters in this Relief Society!

No comments: