.

.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Sacrament

Dear sisters,

Christmas is almost here, what a wonderful time of the year. I know a way to cut down on stress during this holiday season. People have so many engagements, parties and ect during this season it can be overwhelming. If you are unable to attend an event for one reason or anther, realize that you may not be missed because everyone's calender is just as full as yours- this only works Thanksgiving through New Years day.

On an important note, we will be discussing and bearing witness to the gift our Savior gives us with the sacrament. Just imagine the gift of being able to repent each week and renew your covenants. I will see you on the 19th and I've heard we are having Christmas cookies (the really pretty ones Natalie knows how to make).

Love, Shirlee
P.S- I have a beautiful painting to share with you all


Also, Jeanne wanted me (Ruth) to share this talk with each of you this week as we prepare for our Relief Society lesson.

Be One
By President Eyring

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

I appreciate Shirlee's very "dear" spirit and all she brings to her lessons. I am so grateful for this lesson that reminds me of the importance of partaking of the sacrament each Sunday. This is the best Christmas lesson we could have as it is about His Gift that "can" keep on GIVING.