.

.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Recipe Info

Hi sisters. I guess there has been some confusion about how to submit a recipe through the blog. Let me try to explain better. There are 2 different ways to do it. (If you already know how, just skip this post.)

1. With your computer mouse, highlight the "template" in the previous Recipe Book post. You can find it here. Then, keeping it highlighted, hold down the "Ctrl" key and type the letter "C". Then open your email or Microsoft Word or Word Pad. Click your computer mouse in the text area of whatever program you opened. Then hold down the "Ctrl" key and type the letter "V". Now the template should be on that screen. Now just add in the recipe. Save the document if you're in Microsoft Word or Word Pad. Then email me the recipe. My email address is hermanablack[at]hotmail[dot]com (I'm not putting my email address here the normal way so that people who send spam can't find my link in this blog.)

2. The other way to do this is to click on "comment" at the bottom of this post or the previous post. Type in your recipe there. You don't have to actually type in "Holiday: Christmas." You can just answer the questions in the right order. For example: "Christmas, Breakfast, Cinnamon Rolls, Sister X, my mom, . . ."

If this proves to be too confusing or difficult, please feel free to turn in a hand-written or typed recipe to me on Sunday.

If you'd like me to call you to help talk you through it, please leave a comment here or email me and I'll be happy to call you. You can also find my phone number in the ward directory, or anyone in the presidency I'm sure can give it to you. (Again, I'm wary of putting my phone number on the blog in case a stranger finds it.)

Hope this is helpful.

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

Ruth- YOU are the best! Even "I" can follow these directions -