.

.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Teachings For Our Times

Sisters,

Our discussion this Sunday will be focused on Elder Bednar's words from April 2014 General Conference, "Bear Up Their Burdens With Ease."  Elder Bednar's message gives us hope that our trials and burdens are designed to bring value to our lives and help us draw closer to the Lord by relying upon His atonement.

Please read his message and consider your thoughts on the questions he poses:
  1. Is the load I am carrying producing the spiritual traction that will enable me to press forward with faith in Christ on the strait and narrow path and avoid getting stuck?
  2. Is the load I am carrying creating sufficient spiritual traction so I ultimately can return home to Heavenly Father?
I look forward to hearing about your experiences and the ways you have been strengthened by the Lord in your times of need.

See you Sunday!
Annie Reid


No comments: