.

.

Monday, April 30, 2012

When I think of TEMPLES, I think of PEACE, and then I feel motivated to SHARE

Have you ever attended a temple open house before it was dedicated? Have you ever wondered what people of other faiths feel when they attend temple open houses? Recently, an Episcopal priest visited the Liberty, Missouri temple and wrote about her experience. You can read her article by clicking HERE. Be sure to scroll down and see the 10 photos of the beautiful new temple.

After reading this article, I find myself feeling the Spirit of Elijah and the "Spirit of Enos" (which Brother Nelson referred to as missionary work in his talk yesterday).

What do you think about this article?

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

My sister was a guide/greeter at this Temple Open House. I am so happy when I read of people of other faiths who can feel the presence of the Lord in the Temple - the spirit is that strong!