.

.

Monday, October 25, 2010

October's Spotlight

Let's get to know Patsy Stringer.

Grew up in: Dallas

Something new or unique: Wrote a book called , "To Love Another"

Favorite Primary Song: Child's Prayer

Favorite food: Indian/Mexican food.

Favorite thing fun/hobby: To Write and do Genealogy

Favorite book and movie: the Twilight Series(that ones for Jeanne Grant), The Outsiders,
Pride and Prejudice the movie

The family: Patsy is married to Benji, and they have 4 kids, Coltin, Westin, Dakota, and Sydeny

3 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love Patsy Stringer and nothing she reads can change that!

barbara said...

She's an awesome person and a great little mom!!

Bonnie said...

I think about Patsey every time I go to Forks. I love her. I love her family. We are blessed to have her in our ward.