.

.

Friday, November 4, 2016

General Women's Conference

Dear Sisters,

I was so impressed with The General Women's Conference in October 2016, I am really looking forward to hearing your responses about it.

"I Will Bring the Light of the Gospel into my Home" by Jean B. Bingham was fantastic! She talked about charity and how we could give it easily with our words. I made the very cross stitch picture she did, maybe I can find it.

Speaker #2 "The Master Healer" by Carole M. Stephens spoke about our knowledge of the doctrine of Christ. The more we learn the more we can love our Savior.

"Rise Up in Strength, Sisters in Zion" was given by a pro, Bonnie L. Oscarson. This was her fifth General Conference talk. She talked about Morman Chapter 8 which describes the times we now live in. We need to prepare our children for "The Second Coming".

The last speaker was President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. His talk is titled "Fourth Floor Last Door". Among other topics he tells the story about the love of his life, his wife.

Sisters please review these talks so we can share our stories, feelings and witnesses to the above speakers.

Love, Shirlee

No comments: