.

.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Plan of Salvation

Some days we may feel overwhelmed by the burdens which lay at our feet. We may be wondering "Why me?" or "How will I ever get through this?" At times such as these, I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of Heavenly Father's plan for His children.

In Preach My Gospel, we are taught that "The Plan of Salvation teaches us where we came from, why we are here on earth, and where we will go after this life. It maps our eternal journey through premortality, mortal life, death, resurrection, and to our life in the eternities. The plan also explains what our loving Father in Heaven does to help us make this journey successfully so that we can return to His presence and become like Him. The plan focuses on the mission and Atonement of Jesus Christ in overcoming the effects of the Fall and making eternal life possible for us."

Sisters, in preparation for Sunday's Relief Society lesson, I hope you will read "Lesson 2: The Plan of Salvation" from the book Preach My Gospel. I look forward to discussing this amazing principle of the Gospel with you.

Natalie Marstella

1 comment:

Laura Hamblin said...

Thank you! I love this blog!
Laura Hollingsworth~