.

.

Monday, December 3, 2012

DRESS for SUCCESS...a service that "covers" women!

I love the idea of cleaning out my closet and thinking of what I DO and DO NOT wear. I have some items of clothing that would work for women who need some help reentering the work place. I might wear the item once or twice every two months but someone else - IN NEED - might wear it every week.
When I think of how to serve the Lord during this holiday season, I think of all the months ahead where women will need to find jobs and feel better during the interview process. I do not want to give what I don't wear as that is not really a suitable gift to me. I want to give something I like to wear that I feel would make someone else feel more confident too.

Think about this Charity this Christmas season. To me it is as easy as looking in my closet and thinking of a "sister" who wants to have as much fun with clothes as I do!

Check out the info below -

DRESS FOR SUCCESS (click here)

2 comments:

Karen Bateman said...


YOU HAVE SOME THINGS I REALLY LIKE - AND I NEED TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT! GUESS THAT IS NOT THE "SPIRIT" OF YOUR MESSAGE?

Jeanne Grant said...

You are very confident AND clever...in other words, very funny!