.

.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sabbath Day & The Sacrament

Dear Sisters,
On Sunday, September 9th, we will be discussing lesson number 16 from Teachings of the Presidents of the Church featuring the kind George Albert Smith. Our topic is twofold: Holiness of the Sabbath Day and Partaking of the Sacrament.

I love the view point of looking at all we can do on Sunday versus all we can't. Think about what you do on Sunday that you aren't able to do the rest of the week. In addition, what are the blessings we receive from partaking of the Lord's sacrament?

You can read the talk HERE.

Love,
Shirlee Chaillet

2 comments:

Jeanne Grant said...

I love this perspective and cannot wait for this lesson!

Ruth said...

Thanks Shirlee! I am so grateful for a day of rest each week. And I am also eternally thankful for the opportunity to partake of the sacrament so I can start anew each Sunday.