.

.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

No Empty Chairs

As a mother of many and a grandmother of many more, my heartfelt wish is to have everyone in my sphere of influence accounted for in the eternities. I want "no empty chairs" around the kitchen table in my Heavenly Home. (I am counting on great food in the eternities of course!)
I need the Lord's help!
One "truth" I have come to appreciate as I grow older is to "live now what I want later".  If I want for all my family to be with me in the eternities - how much more does our Father in Heaven want all His children around His table too? If I want/NEED His help, I need/WANT to be a help to Him now.
We have a wonderful Relief Society/Young Women Combined Dinner/Activity "A Soleful Celebration" planned for this Tuesday, 7PM, the Cultural Hall at the Church.
I hope each of us will make sure there are "no empty chairs" at our table. Who is missing? Which sister that we visit teach/know is absent? How do we make sure each woman or young woman in our sphere of influence KNOWS we want them to be by us as we eat and have fun together?
Let's make it a goal that the Lord can count on us. That, with His help, there be "NO EMPTY CHAIRS" now and forever!

No comments: