.

.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

JOURNALING my Revelations

As we might recall, the Dallas 4th Relief Society lesson on Sunday was given by Ruth Guerreiro. She gave us a great article to read on REVELATION (a link to this talk is given in previous blog entry) and also included a handout on ways to improve our understanding of how to communicate with the Lord.  I know how long Ruth worked on this lesson and appreciated her efforts. I came away with the strong impression that I needed to write down the revelations I received - to JOURNAL them.
I am out of the habit but making the effort to remember and am so amazed at how often the Lord is "trying" to help me.
One such experience happened yesterday as I was reading the Book of Mormon. I have a son who is looking for another job and an idea for him popped into my head as I was reading - of all things - 2 Nephi! I immediately wrote it down and emailed him.
I love the efforts made, in my behalf, each Sunday by the women who teach in our Relief Society. I feel immediate blessings when I pay attention to the Spirit and then - ACT.
Writing this entry in the blog is a direct result of an impression to share my feelings about "JOURNALING" revelation on a daily basis.
I have felt more in tune with the Lord and more blessed by Him as I remember what He IS doing for me - right now!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What a great follow-up to my lesson. Thank you for sharing what revelation you received during our Sunday lesson on Revelation!