.

.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Live in Thanksgiving

Sisters, I wanted to share the link to the talk that my RS lesson came from today. It is by Elder Worthlin, titled "Live in Thanksgiving Daily." Click HERE to read it.

Also, I wanted to share some of the quotes from my handout:


Sister Bonnie D. Parkin
“When we communicate gratitude, we can be filled with the Spirit and connected to those around us and the Lord. Gratitude inspires happiness and carries divine influence.” (Gratitude: A Path to Happiness, Ensign, May 2007)

President Thomas S. Monson
“My brothers and sisters, to express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven.” (The Divine Gift of Gratitude, Ensign, November 2010)

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

I loved this lesson and the Spirit I felt - thanks Ruth