.

.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A "HOME" for Thanksgiving

I still get disconcerted when Hobby Lobby is putting out Christmas decorations at the end of Summer. However, it can no loner be denied, the holiday season is upon us. For me personally, it is easy to get caught up in my own family details.
As I sat down to study my scriptures this morning, the thought came to me that our Dallas 4th Ward roster should be part of my "family" details!
Does every sister in this ward have a "HOME" for Thanksgiving?
Please look at the women you visit teach. Please ask a member of the Ward Council (Relief Society for sure) or the Bishopbric if there is a woman/person/family in this ward that could use a place to be and feel loved during this holiday season.
I am uncomfortable making this a D4 Relief Society "assigned" effort. I hope this will be an individual or family effort to see who needs our love and comfort and friendship at the very time that we gather to celebrate all the good in our lives.
Let us SHARE our HOMES this Thanksgiving!

No comments: