.

.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunflowers bring me "light"

I wanted to post a thank you to Karen Bateman (who had September birthdays) and Joyce Hall who just did an amazing job with August birthdays and Ruth Guerreiro and Alissa Post who also help with all the birthdays for the sisters in our Dallas 4th Relief Society. (Each member of the presidency takes a month of sisters!)
I just opened my festive yellow birthday bag with the yellow ribbon and the pretty sunflower - even the wrapping made me smile and feel special! I just love these women who take such time and skill to choose these gifts/remembrances on our birthday months.
This is something done by them - on their "own dime" - and I am touched by the care and thought I see in these offerings.
Once again, I feel the light and love in this ward and I wanted to share it with you!

No comments: