.

.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

'OUR KAY HOLLINGSWORTH"

Thirty-five or so years ago, when I moved into the Dallas 4th Ward, lovely Kay Hollingsworth was one of the stalwart "worker bees". She has served in many callings in the ward, and I know personally my family, has received many meals from her kitchen . She gave two of my daughter's showers when they got married, and helped me work on genealogy problems at the library. Kay, has always exhibited to me, a servant's heart.

Now, of course, age and disability are taking over Kay's mind and body, but her sweet, giving Spirit still shines through. She is appreciative of your visits, and loves to hold your hand, and feel that loving touch. Those of you who have known and loved Kay, we hope you will make the time to visit her. She is within our Ward Boundaries at 6908 Quarterway Drive, just off Beltline, right on Meadowcreek, and the third right is Quarterway. You can visit her at anytime, just try to avoid mealtimes for your convenience.

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

Thank you for this perspective on Kay!