.

.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting to Know You in 10 Questions #5

Alissa John




Um WOW! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I went on vacation and had sick kids, and.... my dog ate my computer. All valid reasons (well except for the last one) but I have vowed to be more diligent. Today I am spotlighting, well me! So here are my answers.

1.) What do you like to do in your free time? I like to sew. I love music and theater. I love to sing and to talk.

2.) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough.

3.) Would you ever like to go bungee jumping? No. I am a chicken.

4.) What is the first thing you notice about people What they are wearing. I like getting fashion ideas from others.

5.) What is the last movie you watched? Um... the last DVD I watched was an episode of the Gilmore Girls.

6.) What is the last book you read? The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.

7.) What/where is the furthest you have been from home? I lived in Australia for a year and a half when I was a little girl. I was even baptized there. I wish I still had the accent.

8.) What is a special, strange, or secret talent you have? I like to sing. Not especially strange, but I don't think anyone in the ward knows it.

9.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why did you choose that one? I would have a time turner thingy like Hermonie Granger does in the third Harry Potter book. That way I wouldn't have to worry about scheduling my time out... my time would just be infinite,

10.) If you could have any job in the world and be amazing at it, what would it be? Hands down I would be on Broadway. No questions.

Thanks for reading this! I'd love volunteers, so please let me know if you'd like to participate by commenting below!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Cute picture Alissa! And I'm excited for your lesson on Sunday.

Petersen Family said...

This is Brenda Petersen. I am new in the the ward and wouldn't mind volunteering. Way cute blog and spot light.

Dan Weber said...

I love knowing you sing! We need this talent in our ward-

Jeanne Grant said...

I was "Dan Weber" - I was using my daughter's computer when I wrote the comment -