.

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting to Know You in 10 Questions #4

Liz Rich



This week we get to learn a little bit more about Liz Rich. Liz and I met briefly at church one of the first Sundays I was in the ward. We got to know each other through an assignment the Relief Society gave us, and I am glad to say that because of that experience we became fast friends! Thank you Relief Society. Lets find out Liz's answers.

1.) What do you like to do in your free time? I love to read, sew, cook,have lunch with friends and explore museums and neighborhoods in Dallas.

2.) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? How can a girl choose? Sadly, I've never met an Ice Cream that I don't like.

3.) Would you ever like to go bungee jumping? Um....no, thank you!

4.) What is the first thing you notice about people? It's a toss up between their smile and their eyes.

5.) What is the last movie you watched? Waiting for Superman.

6.) What is the last book you read? Guernsey and Potato Peal Pie Literary Society.

7.) What/where is the furthest you have been from home? Loch Ness in Northern Scotland.

8.) What is a special, strange, or secret talent you have? I am really good and building spreadsheet in excel.

9.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why did you choose that one? I wish I could be in two or more places at one time.

10.) If you could have any job in the world and be amazing at it, what would it be? I would love to just read books to kids and help them explore art all day long.

Thank you so much Liz for being willing to answer my questions! It is good to get to know more about you.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Great picture and what fun to get to know Liz. Did you see the Loch Ness Monster, or just the Loch?

Jeanne Grant said...

Liz Rich (I love that name!) is a wonderful addition to our ward. Thanks for highlighting her!