.

.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

I had never been in a real thunderstorm until I moved to Dallas - 35 years ago! I am still not used to real thunderstorms as they always come with "tornado" warnings or "threats" as I call them.
Spring weather is especially unpredictable in this part of the world. We survived another round last night and I am so grateful that we were spared - again - from any real damage.
I always pray for the people along the Mississippi River, Joplin Missouri and Alabama tornado sights, the tsunami victims in Japan, and everyone who has to rebuild after a natural disaster.
We understand that the rain falls on the just and unjust and that weather is part of the "second estate" experience.
I woke up to a sunny, muggy Spring day with no visible difference to my home or yard (maybe to my weight, I did eat a small bag of peanut M&Ms due to stress)and I AM having fun!

No comments: