.

.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

How May I Serve You?

I love how I feel every time I further my own efforts to be prepared for what may come down my path. The efforts we all make to prepare physically and spiritually will bless our families and give them a feeling of security and peace. We have a responsibility to care for our ourselves and our own. I encourage you all to take this seriously and ponder the ways you can strenghten your own desire for self-reliance. We should not live thoughtlessley or recklessly, believeing that we can just tap into other people's resources any old time, or that no large-scale crisis will ever happen to us. This is not the way the Lord would have us think. Instead, we have been receiving warnings about self-reliance for EVER SO LONG! Don't wait another minute to get started or to continue your efforts!

I LOVE this provident living calling and I want to serve you as best I can. Please tell me what we can do to best help you progress in the area of provident living. What types of group orders are you particularly interested in? What would you like to know or what do you need help with? Reply to this post or talk to me in person/phone/email and I will see what we can do to help you out!

1 comment:

Jeanne Grant said...

Thanks Kim, I am working on organizing my kitchen and THEN I will know what I need next! I think you are doing great-