.

.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Relief Society Women's Conference 2010

We have just finished watching this year's broadcast. As a family tradition, I have my daughter and daughters-in-law over and we have dinner and watch it together on the BYU channel. I was touched and struck by many of the thoughts/truths expressed but I was especially moved by President Monson's talk on "how we view each other". He gave a quote by Mother Theresa - "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." I know this to be true and want it to be a standard to live by!
What were some thoughts/impressions that you came away with from this conference?

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I was just getting on here to share what I liked from the talks. You beat me to it! :)

"Charity . . . is accepting people the way they are." (President Monson)

4 things to help us get through trials: "prayer, scripture reading, obedience, and service." (Sister Allred)

I felt edified both spiritually and physically.