.

.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blessings from the Restoration of the Priesthood

I am on my way to the temple this morning and am struck by the blessing, AGAIN, to literally live down the street from a House of the Lord. I can still recall having to take "temple trips" to the Mesa, Arizona temple. The privilege of participating in temple ordinances is the greatest blessing - to me - of the restoration of the Priesthood in these latter days.
This Sunday, Sister Chaillet will be teaching Lesson #13 - The Priesthood, in Relief Society. I have been reading and pondering the scriptures used in this lesson all week.
Now I will go the temple and FEEL the blessings of Priesthood Ordinances.
What better way to spend a Saturday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear Sister Chaillet!
-Kim Adair