.

.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RE

I love the prefix "re". My favorite definition for this prefix is "to return". One of the greatest words in our gospel language is REPENT. This definition suggests to me that repentance is returning to a whole or healthy relationship with God - being "one" with Him in all we are doing.
The lesson this Sunday for Priesthood/Relief Society is "Repent...That I May Heal You" recorded in the November 2009 General Conference issue of the Ensign by Elder Neal L. Anderson. I have enjoyed making this talk the focus of my scripture study this week. Elder Anderson's words are hopeful and encouraging.
This week we will be taught by a new sister in our Relief Society, Kishl Burr. I am excited for this lesson and to hear all of your thoughts as she leads this discussion on repentance AND redemption!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for the REminder Jeanne!

Jeanne Grant said...

Clever - very clever Ruth