.

.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Food Storage - Home Canning

Sisters,
I have reserved the Stake canner from Friday, June 11 through Thursday, June 17 . Anyone interested in canning their own food should contact me for an appointment during this time. I will have day and evening appointments available at my home. Each sister will need, in addition to her own food, the canning supplies (ie: cans, lids, oxygen absorber, boxes) which you can get at the Bishop's Storehouse. I will be picking up my supplies on Thursday, June 10 and can pick up for others on a PREPAID ONLY basis. Please have your order/money to me by Wednesday night, June 9th. If anyone needs help calculating how many supplies you will need, please contact me.

Cost:
#10 Dry Pack Can - $0.80
#10 Metal Lid for Can - $0.21
#10 Plastic Lid for Can - $0.07
Box for #10 Cans - $0.66 (six cans to a box)
Oxygen Absorber - $0.08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info Cathy!

--Ruth G.