.

.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Socks and Underwear Report

On December 16th I delivered your generous donations of socks and underwear to the Dallas Children's Advocacy Center.  The staff at the center wanted me to extend a thank-you to all of you who contributed.

We contributed 92 packages of socks and underwear.  As I was packing up the boxes I couldn't help but notice that most of the packages were Costco sized, so I decided to take a count of the actual numbers of items donated:

Socks                       367 Pairs
Panties and briefs      232
Undershirts                 24
Bras                             2
Pajamas                       1

Wow!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow is right! Thanks for posting this report Bonnie.

Jeanne Grant said...

Thanks for the update on the kindness of the women in this ward Bonnie-