.

.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

From Thanksgiving to Blessings

As I sit here on this Tuesday evening, it is hard to believe our Relief Society Christmas Progressive Dinner - "Blessings from Bethlehem" - is next week! Yikes! Where does time go and how do I "catch it"? I feel that I barely have time to be "Thanksgiving grateful" before it is time to celebrate, rejoice, and be "Christmas cheerful".
THEN -
I check myself as I am grousing about an abundance of riches. I get to eat and be with family and eat and be with friends (all of you) and eat and celebrate the greatest birth of all and eat and enjoy great music and eat some more.
SO-
"COME What May (Dec 1st "Blessings from Bethlehem"; Ward Christmas Party Dec 4th; Stake Christmas Concert Dec 5th; First Presidency Christmas Fireside Dec 6th) AND LOVE IT"!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks! I needed that! :-)